Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Imagine! The BLM/AntiFa Riots Were The Fault of Infiltrating White Nationalists!

You gotta hand it to our Democratic friends: they can turn on a dime and, in unison, sing a different song. All in one day.

Back in the winter, all of a sudden, the word went out from the Democratic Mr. Zbig deep in his tropical volcano to vote for Joe Biden in the primary. And there it was. Joe won the primary that Tuesday and dear old Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) was done to a turn.

And a couple of days ago the Dems decided that the BLM/Antifa riots were all the fault of white nationalist infiltrators. You can't make this up! Joy Reid:

Let me repeat this for those inventing the idea of 'Black Lives Matter riots.' BLM doesn’t 'riot.' They march against police violence. And note that those caught setting fires, assaulting and shooting people are consistently of the RIGHT, not the left," Reid tweeted. "So let’s stop giving in to the narrative Trump and his allies are inventing to try and help him cling to power. Autocrats always eventually get to this place: accusing the opposition of being anarchic and violent to cover up their own rot and violence."

Well, bless my buttons. I Had No Idea. I thought that white nationalists were gap-toothed idiots. The idea that they are up to the task of organizing fires, assaults and riots and passing themselves off as AntiFa lefty rioters! Amazing. Now read this:

You are MUCH more at risk from unmasked Trump cultists coming home to your suburb from a superspreader rally and coughing or sneezing on you in Walmart or touching the door handle after wiping their nose than you are from a Black Lives Matter rally.

Imagine! All the mostly peaceful protests of the last few months ever since the drugged up George Floyd invoked the revised Zeroth Amendment. As reported by Steve Sailer:

The new Zeroth Amendment to the Constitution reads “No Black man must submit to being arrested if He’s really not in the mood to be arrested.”

 All these protests were organized by the right! Golly! Who knew!

But I wonder. That soyboy chappie, "Commander Red," that got arrested on the way to a riot in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and curled up into a fetal position and started crying. Could a real white nationalist be enough of an actor to do such an amazing job of representing himself as a soyboy-lefty-coward? A ordinary pickup-truck driver? A veteran of Trump Boat Parades and Trump Car Parades? 

I don't know. I don't think I can wrap my brain around that one. It seems it would require several semesters at a prestigious acting school to pull that "Commander Red" shtick off. And, as we know, working class whites without ten years of teenage activism in approved wokie fights for justice don't get to get into prestigious acting schools, because that would be racist.

OK. I wonder what the Trump campaign is going to do with this one.

Somehow, I suspect that the Trump campaign is going to prove to be well up to the mark as it responds to the Dems' latest 180.

My advice to my activist friends: The Age of Revolution is Over.

And all you chaps that think that politics is going to solve the problem of No Justice No Peace. The Age of Politics is Over.

You chaps are dinosaurs from the previous age. The world has moved on. As I like to say, you are like medieval courtiers listening to minstrels telling the medieval romances of King Arthur and his knights rescuing damsels in distress. It was rubbish 600 years ago, and your neo-medieval romances about revolution baby and justice! are just the same.

But, now that your mostly peaceful protests are turning out to be a political disaster you want us to believe that gap-toothed white nationalists and bitter clingers are to blame for the riots.

Hey! Come over here! I gotta bridge to sell yer!

No comments:

Post a Comment