Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Pardon Barack Obama Now!

Now that it is pretty clear that former President Obama was in on the surveillance of the Trump campaign and the entrapment of LTG Flynn, I say:
PARDON BARACK OBAMA NOW!
And I suggest that President Trump pardon Joe Biden too!

Why on Earth, you ask?

Well, because I think the big opportunity here is to teach the Deep State underlings that from now on they are going to be thrown to the wolves whenever there is illegal shenanigans in government.

The problem right now in the Deep State is that the underlings think that the way to get ahead is to do the dirty work for their political bosses, on the assumption that they will get preferment. They obviously don't think about the downside. Hey, up to now there has been no downside, as long as you toe the Democratic party line.

The swamp creatures need to be carefully taught that there is a big risk for them. That if things go wrong and the skulduggery gets discovered then the boss gets to skate and they get to go to jail.

No fair, you say! Exactly my point. Not just no fair, but howling injustice!

But hey, what's the problem? Don't I have in my list of Maxims, that "politics is division?"

Up to now, the only division has been orchestrated by the ruling class and their willing accomplices in the Gentry: rich from poor, black from white, men from women.

But nobody has tried dividing the swamp creatures from their bosses. Until now.

These swamp creatures, who are not exactly the Best and the Brightest -- if they ever were back in the day, David Halberstam -- need to be seething with resentment against the beautiful people they suck up to. They need to be reminded, every hour on the hour, that they will be the suckers when the stuff hits the fan.

There is another reason, it seems to me. It will demoralize the liberal Gentry. Because when Trump pardons dear Barack, what are they to say? How dare you, President Trump? Really? I would say that President Trump would say that he is trying to heal the divisions in America and Make It Great Again. Hey nice liberal ladies! Why bother to go out and vote?

What could be wrong with pardoning Barack Obama, especially since he is a special person who is so special that to criticize him for anything, starting with the crease in his pants, brands you as a racist. I mean, if a guy is beyond criticism, what can you do with him? You can give him a backhanded compliment. And pardon him, just like we pardoned Richard Nixon back in Watergate.

What! Equating St. Barack with the Devil Nixon. How racist!

And how crude! How Trumpian! Eeeuw, I could never vote for a guy that pardoned Obama!

Yeah. That's the only question. Trump would need to persuade his supporters that this is the most cunning political play since whenever. I suggest that he takes the high road, saying that Barack Obama is a great American, and leave his attack dogs to go the low road and say that forever after, Barack Obama will have an asterisk after his name.

But I think that Trump is up to the challenge. He can go around the country saying that he pardoned Joe Biden. No, not for sexual harassment, but just in case he had his hand in the cookie jar on Collusion. Because he is sure that Joe Biden is not really up to the challenge of going mano-a-mano with his boss, and you have to be understanding.

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile when I saw the headline. One caveat, timing. Informed observers will realize dear Barack could be in serious trouble, however I expect the believers and general public are not yet there.
    Any pardon now would seem an empty gesture. They have to be afraid that doom is about to fall first, the Light ringer about to be covered in Eternal Shame. Then Trump graciously pardons him. Which, of course, actually seals in the shame. As you well understand.
    If the threat is real to the public, especially the left, it would be magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh... Lightbringer. Spell check 😂.

    ReplyDelete