Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Newt ImPales MSM on Experience Issue

Yesterday at the Republican National Conventions it looks like good old Newt had his talking points on the Palin experience issue ready to go.

Confronted by CNN’s Ron Allen worrying that Gov. Palin’s resume is not something we’re familiar with in presidential candidates, Newt unloaded with both barrels.


I don’t know why you guys walk around saying this baloney. She has a stronger resume than Obama.


She’s been a real mayor; he hasn’t. She’s been a real governor; he hasn’t.


She’s been in charge of the Alaska National Guard; he hasn’t.


She is a whistleblower who has defeated an incumbent mayor; he has never once shown that kind of courage. She’s a whistleblower who turned in the chairman of her own party and got him fined $12,000. I’ve never seen Obama do one thing like that.



She took on the incumbent governor of her own party and beat him, and then she beat a former Democratic governor in the general election.


I don’t know of a thing that Obama has done except talk and write.


Hum. I’ts sad that Howard Cosell is no longer with us to celebrate this “telling it like it is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment