Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Where the Biden Budget Bites

I'm getting the Biden Budget online on usgovernmentspending.com. You can tell what is going on by comparing the Trump FY21 budget with the FY22 Biden Budget.

For instance, health care. Here is how it used to look in the FY21 budget.

And here is how it looks now in the FY22 budget.

See? There's a permanent uptick in health care spending.

Then there is education, in the FY21 budget:

And now in the FY22 budget:

Hey, those heroic teachers deserve their loot and plunder, and don't you forget it.

How about welfare? Here's the FY21 budget:

And here's the FY22 budget:

See what's going down? After the COVID unemployment checks have ended, welfare will be twice what it was before COVID. You think that is a good idea? I gotta bridge to sell you.


Then there is transportation, in the FY21 budget:

And in the FY22 budget:

I am sure that all that additional transportation spending will really make a difference in saving the Earth from climate change.

Yep. Government does not change. You can call it fighting climate change, or fighting systemic racism. But it all comes down to loot and plunder for your supporters. Right teachers?

But I suspect that the American people will not like the result of the Biden Budget.

But then, I am biased.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to not that the vertical axis on the graphs had to be expanded to accommodate the new numbers.

    ReplyDelete