I guess that President Trump will be announcing his Supreme Court pick any moment now. But I want to get my word in first.
I want him to nominate Appeals Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett. I realize that she may not be the most conservative candidate in Illyria, but that's OK.
I want Barrett on the Court because I want a conservative women to set the three liberal Mean Girls a-buzzin'.
I want those liberal women judges to be saying to each other "I can't believe she has 7 children." Well, of course, they will, what with Ginsburg (2), Kagan (0), and Sotomayer (0) on the court.
Now, Nietzsche in Zarathustra says that women don't know friendship, only love. I'm not sure about that. But it is certainly true that women don't have buddies. It is certainly true, however, that women are manipulative and vengeful.
So when an Associate Justice Barrett would come on the Court she would face a whispering campaign from the other girls using all the highly developed cultural memes of the high-school clique.
But I believe that Barrett will end up teaching the liberal go-along girls a lesson.
See, it is my belief that women are more inclined than men to go with the program. Girls are good students and they dutifully learn and internalize all that they are taught. Men, in my view, are different. Any man worth his salt always has in the back of his mind, whenever he is in a subordinate student situation, some plan to show the teacher up as an idiot, and to expose everything the teacher is putting out as bullsh*t.
But here's the thing. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Corollary: hell hath no resentment like a woman who wakes up in her 50s and discovers that she has been lied to.
Again, it is my belief that anyone getting the left-liberal stuff in college is being lied to. Socialism is not the wave of the future, it is a Great Reaction back to pre-industrial religion and culture. If you drink the liberal KoolAid you are being taught how not to wive and thrive in the industrial era.
Here, in my view, are the lies that lefties are teaching today's Good Little Girls.
And don't forget, all those women know, deep in their hearts even if they can't admit it to themselves, that they have been lied to. Big Time.
Of course, if I had those liberal women on my knee I would certainly be saying at every opportunity: "I can't believe that you believe that!" Here is my Perfect Plan for women.
I want him to nominate Appeals Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett. I realize that she may not be the most conservative candidate in Illyria, but that's OK.
I want Barrett on the Court because I want a conservative women to set the three liberal Mean Girls a-buzzin'.
I want those liberal women judges to be saying to each other "I can't believe she has 7 children." Well, of course, they will, what with Ginsburg (2), Kagan (0), and Sotomayer (0) on the court.
Now, Nietzsche in Zarathustra says that women don't know friendship, only love. I'm not sure about that. But it is certainly true that women don't have buddies. It is certainly true, however, that women are manipulative and vengeful.
So when an Associate Justice Barrett would come on the Court she would face a whispering campaign from the other girls using all the highly developed cultural memes of the high-school clique.
But I believe that Barrett will end up teaching the liberal go-along girls a lesson.
See, it is my belief that women are more inclined than men to go with the program. Girls are good students and they dutifully learn and internalize all that they are taught. Men, in my view, are different. Any man worth his salt always has in the back of his mind, whenever he is in a subordinate student situation, some plan to show the teacher up as an idiot, and to expose everything the teacher is putting out as bullsh*t.
But here's the thing. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Corollary: hell hath no resentment like a woman who wakes up in her 50s and discovers that she has been lied to.
Again, it is my belief that anyone getting the left-liberal stuff in college is being lied to. Socialism is not the wave of the future, it is a Great Reaction back to pre-industrial religion and culture. If you drink the liberal KoolAid you are being taught how not to wive and thrive in the industrial era.
Here, in my view, are the lies that lefties are teaching today's Good Little Girls.
- Get a career, before marriage. This is all wrong. First of all, the purpose of a career is a male thing, a need to become some sort of a provider so that women will be attracted to you according to the settled science of hypergamy. So, for most women, career is kinda acting. And when women actually get children on the ground they want nothing more than a part-time job that gets them out of the house. Science.
- Live together before marriage. Trouble is that this is exactly what men like about the Sexual Revolution: get laid without getting hitched. In my view, for a woman to go through her 20s having "relationships" is soul-destroying (and resentment creating).
- Pro-choice. This is just going with the male excuse: get rid of it, honey. Whether or not abortion is legal, young people need to live believing that any child conceived in their "wild-oats" period gets to live. Otherwise, girls, you are just... well, never mind. As Peterson says, meaning comes before facts, and the meaning of sex is children.
- The patriarchy. Remember back in the bad old days of the patriarchy when they put women on pedestals as too weak and sensitive to be allowed out in the cold cruel world? So what is the difference with today's "microaggression" and "safe spaces" world advocated by women in the academy? So, just what is so toxic about that "toxic masculinity?"
And don't forget, all those women know, deep in their hearts even if they can't admit it to themselves, that they have been lied to. Big Time.
Of course, if I had those liberal women on my knee I would certainly be saying at every opportunity: "I can't believe that you believe that!" Here is my Perfect Plan for women.
- They get to go to school all their lives. They get to audit anything, anywhere, for a modest fee.
- They get serious about looking for a life partner at about 20, don't go to bed with anyone unless they have practically proposed marriage, get married at 25 and get kids started before 30.
- They don't send their kids to school, but home-school with the other women in the neighborhood. As for women that send their kids to government child-custodial facility: "I can't believe she did that."
- As the kids approach double-digits women start thinking about what they want to do after the kids leave home. They start to prepare for a post-kid "career." But most likely this career will involve some sort of community building with the community of women that they have bonded with as they educated their children in common.
- After the kids grow up women move out into the community to manage and maintain community institutions. Higher status women gravitate more to roles that involve "Lady Bountiful" activity.
- Then women look after their end-of-life parents and then their end-of-life husbands. In between they do a lot of traveling, including to married daughters and grandchildren.
- Then they place themselves in the hands of their adult daughters, and make their lives a living hell with their demands and needs until the end of life surrounded with pictures of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- Of course, any woman, anywhere can get off this track, and be a doctor, a lawyer, a STEM, a teacher, professor, activist, lesbian, trans, have multiple sex partners, multiple abortions, multiple tattoos, whatever. You Go Girl. But for most of us, getting of the main line ends in tears. Just so everyone knows that.
No comments:
Post a Comment