The thing about the "other" is that you don't know everything about him, and you don't want to know. And even in groups, people don't know everything about each other. So Georg Simmel in The Sociology of Georg Simmel translated and edited by Kurt H. Wolff devotes a chapter to the different kinds of groups and relationships between members of the groups.
Back to start: The Unknown Sociologist.
One type of group where the members know very little about each other is a political interest group. The members make monetary contributions to the group, but they are "psychologically anonymous" to each other. They don't need to know each other's personality; they don't want to know. This "increasing objectivization" is characteristic of our age.
This question of incomplete knowledge about other people in this objectivizing age raises the issue of "confidence" in other people. "[C]onfidence is intermediate between knowledge and ignorance about a man." If you know everything about a person you don't need confidence; if you know nothing, forget it. This is characteristic about the whole of modern society; we know only what we need to know about another party, whether in business, in scholarship, in politics. We only need to know what we "have to know for the sake of the relationship [we] wish to enter."
The point is that in modern society, the personal and the subjective is often replaced by the objective, even in personal relationships where "among educated strata" people relate only as "acquaintances." We know only what is appropriate to know about the other, and the deliberate "staying away" from other knowledge about someone is termed "discretion." There is a boundary, different with different people, beyond which we do not go. The question is what "the individual must know" about the other: the businessman in a long-term contract; the master employing a servant, the "superior who advances a subordinate." The telling opposite of discretion is indiscretion, the violation of boundaries, by betraying a secret thought, or prying into other peoples' lives, or taking advantage of the "slips and helplessnesses of the other."
This relationship at a distance clearly defines modern friendship and marriage. Although they would seem to require total immersion in the other in fact the relationship is usually differentiated. Maybe one friendship is based on affection, another on intellectual aspects, or religion. Such relationships require that people do not look beyond their mutual spheres of interest, in observance of appropriate discretion. In modern marriage, the question of confidence and discretion is difficult, because modern marriage is not a fixed "social and economic institution" but more freely erotic. Of course, the "conventional or material motive" is still strong, but "the sociological idea of modern marriage is the commonness of all life-contents". A marriage may result in a happy and vital union, or the opposite when anticipated unity is disappointed. In fact, despite the idea of complete union, marriage, like other relationships in the modern age, needs "only a certain proportion of truth and error... and a certain proportion of distinctness and indistinctness in the image of our life-elements." We can give only what the other "may accept" and indistinctness and unclarity may be needed to keep mutual attractiveness alive. Confidence and discretion are needed to make modern marriage work.
Next: Secrecy
Back to start: The Unknown Sociologist.
One type of group where the members know very little about each other is a political interest group. The members make monetary contributions to the group, but they are "psychologically anonymous" to each other. They don't need to know each other's personality; they don't want to know. This "increasing objectivization" is characteristic of our age.
This question of incomplete knowledge about other people in this objectivizing age raises the issue of "confidence" in other people. "[C]onfidence is intermediate between knowledge and ignorance about a man." If you know everything about a person you don't need confidence; if you know nothing, forget it. This is characteristic about the whole of modern society; we know only what we need to know about another party, whether in business, in scholarship, in politics. We only need to know what we "have to know for the sake of the relationship [we] wish to enter."
The point is that in modern society, the personal and the subjective is often replaced by the objective, even in personal relationships where "among educated strata" people relate only as "acquaintances." We know only what is appropriate to know about the other, and the deliberate "staying away" from other knowledge about someone is termed "discretion." There is a boundary, different with different people, beyond which we do not go. The question is what "the individual must know" about the other: the businessman in a long-term contract; the master employing a servant, the "superior who advances a subordinate." The telling opposite of discretion is indiscretion, the violation of boundaries, by betraying a secret thought, or prying into other peoples' lives, or taking advantage of the "slips and helplessnesses of the other."
This relationship at a distance clearly defines modern friendship and marriage. Although they would seem to require total immersion in the other in fact the relationship is usually differentiated. Maybe one friendship is based on affection, another on intellectual aspects, or religion. Such relationships require that people do not look beyond their mutual spheres of interest, in observance of appropriate discretion. In modern marriage, the question of confidence and discretion is difficult, because modern marriage is not a fixed "social and economic institution" but more freely erotic. Of course, the "conventional or material motive" is still strong, but "the sociological idea of modern marriage is the commonness of all life-contents". A marriage may result in a happy and vital union, or the opposite when anticipated unity is disappointed. In fact, despite the idea of complete union, marriage, like other relationships in the modern age, needs "only a certain proportion of truth and error... and a certain proportion of distinctness and indistinctness in the image of our life-elements." We can give only what the other "may accept" and indistinctness and unclarity may be needed to keep mutual attractiveness alive. Confidence and discretion are needed to make modern marriage work.
Next: Secrecy
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony, sometimes things you don't believe can just happen. My name is Adams Vera, from U.S.A am 28 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily. After three years of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dreamed of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help because i was heart broken until i coincidentally came across an online spell caster called Dr. Osasu , i contacted him and explained to him what i have been going through in my marriage and he gave me the full assurance that my husband will come back to me and my marriage will be restored, He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen it was so surprising and everything was just like a miracle, ever since my family have been living with so much happiness and our relationship was now very tight because of this great and powerful spell caster.he is a very great and powerful spell caster that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning life issues he cannot solve because i am a living testimony. i know there are so many people out there who are going through similar problems in one way or the other, believe me this is the right spell caster to contact and all your problems will be forgotten. contact Dr. Osasu viaWhatsapp: +2347064365391 Email:Account drosasu25@gmail.com
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE ODIN WHO HELPED ME BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO MY KIDS. I WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND WILLIAM SCOTCH FOR SEVEN YEARS AND WE LIVED HAPPILY TOGETHER UNTIL A CERTAIN DAY HE JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE ME ANY MORE. AT FIRST I TAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT WITH TIME I BECAME TO SEE THAT HE WAS SERIOUS.WE ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR MY THIRD BABY. SO A DAY CAME WHEN HE JUST ARRANGED HIS BAGS AND SAID HE WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR GOOD AND NOT LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY BOTH TRAVELED OUT OF THE STATE. AS I WAS READING THROUGH THE INTERNET ABOUT DIVORCE, I READ ABOUT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE SO I CONTACTED HIM FOR HELP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT IN JUST 48 HOURS, THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COME BACK. I NEVER BELIEVED HIM UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME TO THE HOUSE ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR KIDS AND THE EVIL WOMAN THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE WAS SENT AWAY BY MY HUSBAND. YOU CAN CONTACT DR OKEKE TODAY TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP REACH HIM ON HIS (writelovespell@gmail.com) or reach him on whatsAp on +2348140443360 HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND PREDICAMENTS HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM
1. DIVORCE SPELL
2. HERPES CURE
3. CANCER CURE
4. PREGNANCY SPELL
5. DIABETES CURE
6. MARRIAGE SPELL
AND MANY MORE
This is the website I read about Doctor Okaka and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of December last year and I have come back here to post about him. Doctor Okaka will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me after 3 years of no contact. I read about his voodoo spell from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met on Friday and he proposed to me,... It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact Doctor to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at drokaka18@gmail.com or WhatsApp number:+2348141972381.
ReplyDeletemy partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine
ReplyDeletemy partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine
This is the only powerful traditional spiritual herbalist healer who almost came out of the dead & use the miracle magic love spells caster and strong herbal medicine to heal and cure all people’s complications in life call 09056393547
ReplyDeleteThe gods of my fore ’Mother’s ancestral powers anointed me to heal and solve most of the problems and ailments that are failed to be healed by others doctors 09056393547
THE PROBLEMS THAT I CAN HEAL AND SOLVE THROUGH THE POWERFUL
SPIRITUAL ANCESTORS AND HERBAL MEDICINAL RESEARCHES
1 . I treat bad luck & give good luck in life
2 .I fix broken relationships, marriages , Friendship.
3. I treat pregnancy problems
4. I fight evil/ witchcraft/ ghost/bad spell/curses/bad dreams& cleans homes.
5. I bring back lost lover/ family / Friends.
6. I Makes court cases/divorces/bad debts to disappear.7. I have herbs for losing weight
8. I solve Marriage and domestic difficulties
9. I have a spell charm to bring back stolen goods email,, drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com
10. I have got a sale quick potions to boost customers in business.
11. I can make you gain promotions at work place.
12. I can make your admired partner to be yours.
13. I have herbs to make long live with HIV-AIDs even to be cured.
14. I have something to make you have lot of children.
15. I have a spell/charms that can make you have a good job.PAY AFTER RESULTS SPELL Email, drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com
This is the only powerful traditional spiritual herbalist healer who almost came out of the dead & use the miracle magic love spells caster and strong herbal medicine to heal and cure all people’s complications in life.
The gods of my fore ’Mother’s ancestral powers anointed me to heal and solve most of the problems and ailments that are failed to be healed by others doctors drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com
THE PROBLEMS THAT I CAN HEAL AND SOLVE THROUGH THE POWERFUL
SPIRITUAL ANCESTORS AND HERBAL MEDICINAL RESEARCHES
1 . I treat bad luck & give good luck in life 09056393547
2 .I fix broken relationships, marriages , Friendship.
3. I treat pregnancy problems
4. I fight evil/ witchcraft/ ghost/bad spell/curses/bad dreams& cleans homes.
5. I bring back lost lover/ family / Friends.
6. I Makes court cases/divorces/bad debts to disappear.
7. I have herbs for losing weight
8. I solve Marriage and domestic difficulties
9. I have a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.
10. I have got a sale quick potions to boost customers in business.
11. I can make you gain promotions at work place.
12. I can make your admired partner to be yours.
13. I have herbs to make long live with HIV-AIDs even to be cured.
14. I have something to make you have lot of children.
15. I have a spell/charms that can make you have a good job.
16. I Stop someone to interfere in your love relationship/family
17. I have mixtures of herbs for sexual weakness.
18. I Enlarge your sexual system to satisfy your partner.
19. I cure madness/stress/addictions/long illnesses.
20. I treat sexual transmitted infections quickly.
21. I have charms for gambling/lotto/ casinos.
23. I have powerful herbs for curing early ejaculations.
24. I have charms to protect away from car robbers / properties attack&
25.I stop gambling,drug and alcohol addiction 25.I stop gambling,drug and alcohol addiction
Etc…..For more information :
EMAIL: drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com
Life has not been easy for me, I am here to share the good news of my life, how I was cure through HSV2 by doc Dr afrid who help me within 2 weeks with the help of his herbal medicine I am from United states of America, so this Great doctor sent me a herbal which I took according to the way he instructed, just to find out I am cure after taking the cure for 2 week I found this man email from the internet, how he also help a lady from the same sickness. I am so Life has not been easy for me, I am here to share the good news of my life, how I was cure through HSV2 by doc afrid who help me within 2 weeks with the help of his herbal medicine I am from United states of America, so this Great doctor sent me a herbal which I took according to the way he instructed, just to find out I am cure after taking the cure for 2 week I found this man email from the internet, how he also help a lady from the same sickness. I am so happy to be writing this testimony to the world because this man really clean the tears in my heart and he is a man of his words I want to use this means to inform those of us who’s doctor had told there is no cure, well here is the chance to get yourself cured from this horrible sickness you can get Dr afrid email here . drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com or you can call him 09056393547 and the doctor also told me he can fix this sickenss also: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HPV 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B
ReplyDeleteI will say to the world to celebrate this great testimony with me, i never believe i can ever get my ex lover back one day. My story and thanksgiving goes to Dr kuta When my lover left me i never thought that i will be able to get he back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr kuta i was able to get my lover back after 24 hours and i am proud to say that who ever need help in getting back his/her lover should contact Dr kuta on his email: drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com this is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help you also. email him via:drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP his Hot line: +2347054547814
ReplyDeleteI want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.
ReplyDeleteFor more details about Dr Emu visit his Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/
Dear Sir,
ReplyDeleteWe are broker firm in London-UK, we have direct Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease and purchase, The provider is tested and trusted. We have been dealing with the company for paste 20 years. Interested Agent/Lessee should contact us.
Email: longmornprojectsfinance@gmail.com
Skype ID: longmornprojectsfinance@hotmail.com
Best regards
Dean Thomas.
HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY SCAMMERS OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION IN ASORE CORP.
ReplyDeleteasorehackcorp@gmail.com
Asore Corp is a Russian based group of multinational Hacker's, an affiliate of Evil Corp. We have mutual interests obliged to fight online scam and scammers in general. In doing this, we make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a🔐PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS✔️. Rather than send money and trust a criminal to fulfill your deal, you can make sure the job is done before it's paid for. You'll get excellent customer service.
That's a 100% guarantee.
⚠️ BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS
if you have been a VICTIM, contact :
✅ mercurycrimewatch@gmail.com for directives.
Here, it's always a win for you.
Having been on various headlines since 2004 hitherto, Asore Corp hosted a conference in August 2006 tagged "The Hacker's profile", which was anchored by Morgan Marquis Boire a then Hacker at Microsoft. Also, Asore Corp have acquired a hall of fame well deserved for solving tedious puzzles shocking the internet countless times. We possess highly qualified hackers recruited and registered under the right agencies.
Without any reasonable doubts, it is no news that Asore Corp offer one of the best Hacking services world wide.
Amongst others, services we offer are listed 📌as follows :
Social media hack, (Facebook, Instagram, snapchat,Zoom, Tik tok etc)✔️
Recovery of loan scam.✔️
Database hack,✔️
Money transfer,✔️
Verified Paypal Accounts hack,✔️
E mail hack,✔️
College score upgrade ,✔️
Android & iPhone Hack✔️
BinaryOption funds recovery ✔️
Website design ✔️
Website hack✔️
etc.
CONTACT:
🤳asorehackcorp@gmail.com
▪︎︎ WHATSAPP: +1 (512) 601-0445
Asore Corp®️
©️2020
Terms and conditions apply.
Blank ATM Cards
ReplyDeleteWe have specially programmed ATM cards for sale.
These ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM machines or swipe & stores, outlets and any point of sales.
We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide. Some cards have a daily withdrawal limit of $5,000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit depending on the usage.
Becoming wealthy and living the lifestyle of the rich and famous is the dream of many people. And whilst most people go to work or seek other ethical methods of making money online.
The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.
PROGRAMMED blank ATM card will be delivered to you anywhere in the world.
E-Mail: atmservices44@yahoo.com
Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com