Friday, March 28, 2008

Just One Day In The News

Over on the right at Road to the Middle Class we run a ticker of “Readings.” Today, Friday March 28, 2008, they look like this:



What is the common denominator in all these news items? Liberal hypocrisy. One rule for me and one for thee.


That’s why I’m looking for a Democratic sweep this November. The American people have kinda forgotten what Democratic governance looks like. I think they need a reminder, and I think that conservatives need a vacation, a pause to get their thinking caps on and start developing a real agenda for reform.


All you need to do is go over to usgovernmentspending.com if you want to get the message about what ails this country. In fact, you don’t have to do anything. We’ll bring the details to you.



There’s where we need to go to work. Almost a trillion dollars a year in government pensions. Almost a trillion dollars a year in government health care. Almost a trillion dollars a year in government education. And what do we get for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment