The Sad Fate of the Little Darlings of the Ruling Class
0. Little Darlings in Brief
1. The Dance of the Three Peoples
Some of the subordinates get to be Little Darlings.
2. The Cruel Fate of the Ruling Class's "Little Darlings"
Eventually the ruling class casts them aside like an ageing lover.
3. Real Critical Theory: How About a Critique of Leftism?
Little darlings always end up in the garbage can of history.
4. The Plague of Fake Politics
When rich kids advocate for poor kids, watch out.
5. When a Lefty Comes to Visit
How to tell him that his Little Darlings would do fine without him.
6. One of These Victim Groups is Not Like The Others
But which one? Oh, of course: the deplorable white working class.
7. The Power of Nostaglia
Don't get all nostalgic for the Good Old Days. The nostalgia could kill you.
8. The Trouble is That Yellow Vests are Already Toast
Because they are underlings
9. Why I Think Jordan Peterson is Important
He says what I say, only better.
10. To What Do the Three Peoples Subordinate Themselves?
To earthly gods, to divine gods, and the creative process.
11. The Knotty Problem at the Center of Western Politics
How does the ruling class keep its old little darlings happy while romancing the new ones?
12. The Elite's Religion: We are Holier than Thou Because We Care About the Victims
But does the elite understand this?
13. Is There a Difference Between Ethnic Politics and Today's Identity Politics
Ethnic politics is the politics of new arrivals in the city. Identity politics is an intellectual system
14. The Politician That Trumps the Race Card
Can some politician persuade today's minorities to think of themselves as "typical Americans"
15. More Tlaib: How to Tell a Genuine Movement for Justice
It isn't supported by the ruling class, you Squaddies
16. Why the Enthusiastic Trump Rally Crowds?
Because they think he is fighting for them
17. "Quid Pro Quo" is Anther Word for Politics
Whether it's Trump on the phone to Ukraine, or a congerscritter talking to a constituent
18. Applying Yarvin's Gentry, Commoners, Clients to Murray's "Coming Apart"
And other three class theories of society
19. My Three Peoples vs. Yarvin's Three Layers
My Creatives, Responsibles, Subordinates vs. his Gentry, Commoners, and Clients
20. Our Elite's Crimes Against Humanity
Its solutions for workers, blacks, women and LGBTs were the wrong solutions
21. Three Peoples: What Happens When It All Goes Wrong?
Depends on whether you are subordinate, responsible, or creative
22. Why is Everyone Going Crazy?
Because the progressive project is splitting at the seams
23. White Trash: The View from Mt. Olympus
Instead of worrying about White Trash, the elite should just do its job
24. Pelosi's Far Left Bill: The Bigger Problem
Lefties legislating their lefty morality
25. What Path Should We Follow?
It depends on what kind of person you are
26. The Problem With Two-Layer Cultural Analysis
Often the third item is not a cultural actor
27. Dying of Despair: What Should We Do About Cultural Decline?
Do Nothing! Because if people can't develop their own intestinal fortitude...
Action beats posturing any day
When you still haven't bent the arc of history towards justice
It's when a subject group organizes against the ruling class
Some day some kid is going to ask Mommy why liberals lie about race