A Critical Theory of Leftist Activism Culture
0. Activism Culture in Brief
1. How Does the Next President Beat the Left's Activism Culture
Proposing exactly what Trump has done.
2. If Every Young Liberal Longs to be an Activist, What About Conservatives?
If there were conservative activism, what would it look like?
3. Sorry Liberals. Protest is for People Outside the System
Good little college girls and gentry liberals need not apply
4. The Left's Conceit About "Resistance"
One you have removed the laws that implement injustice, the job for politics is done.
5. The Democrats are Chained to Their Activist Base
And that is not very good for the Democrats
6. No Liberals, It is not 1848, or 1963. There is No Call for Riots
Usually, Revolution Baby is not the answer
7. Hello Berkeley, It is Time to Check Your Privilege
Anyone at Berkeley is already more privileged than people on the outside
8. The Left Always Preys on People Outside the System
Because only people outside the system are not already represented
9. It is AstroTurf All the Way Down
The activism culture is fake
10. Joint Address Activism: The First Time as Tragedy...
Wearing white dresses to a presidential speech
11. The Folly of the Activism Culture
It assumes that all political issues should be advanced by peaceful protest
12. The Cultural Problem at the Heart of Ashland
Diversity and inclusion have nothing to do with Shakespeare
13. Is It the Sixties Again?
Think of it as a religious Creative Awakening. Again
14. There is a Reason Why the Left is Always Attacking Middle Class Values
It is that middle-class responsibles don't need government to supervise them
15. What Fools These Liberals Be
They want a hierarchical society like back in feudal times
16. Militarism vs. Activism: Ruling Class Culture Then and Now
Used to be that rulers were militarists; now they are activists
17. The Two Heads of the Forces of Lefty Reaction
We are talking about neo-tribalism and neo-feudalism
18. The Two Reactions: How Do We Deal With Them?
We already did, with nation states and corporations
19. Real Critical Theory: How About a Critique of Leftism?
Little darlings always end up in the garbage can of history.
20. The Plague of Fake Politics
When rich kids advocate for poor kids, watch out.
21. When a Lefty Comes to Visit
Really, we don't need lefty activism, because our society cares
22. "Studies:" The Munitions of the Activists
Lefties need their "studies" to fuel their rage.
23. So-called Protest is Really War
Because the left is all about power
24. Peterson and Jung and Nietzsche, Oh My!
Can the three peoples make sense of modern psychology?
25. Whither the Culture War Now?
We must demand that the lefties respect us responsibles.
26. My Critique of the Left. Again
A history of activism since 1848
27. The Wages of Politics
What is the point of politics with a middle class not that interested in power
28. Blame Activism Culture for "Red Hen" Expulsion
Because activism is a religion
28. The Fault, dear Liberals, is in Your Religion
We don't need no stinkin' religion of "activism"
29. The Downside of Activism -- for Its Advocates
It means you melt down when a conservative gets to appoint Supreme Court justices
30. Live by the Supreme Court, Die by the Supreme Court
The problem with using the Supreme Court for legislation
31. Activism Culture Leads to "Spartacus Illusion"
If you are a well-born activist it helps to think that you are really the underdog.
32. The Fault Dear Liberals Is Not in Your Stars
But that you believe in politics
33. Great Reaction: Activism is Neo-Knight-Errantry
What else do you call riding around in search of helpless victims to save?
34. Great Reaction: Reparations is Neo-Vengeance
Turning back the clock from law to the lex-talionis
35. The Elite's Religion: We are Holier Than Thou Because We Care About the Victims
But does the elite understand this?
36. Understanding Tlaib: The Culture of Innocence
It's needed for a truly oppressed minority. But the Muslims in Detroit?
37. More Tlaib: How to Tell a Genuine Movement for Justice
It isn't supported by the ruling class, you Squaddies
38. Our Ruling Class Does Have a Religion, And How
It believes in equality, education, climate change, by the creative/educated
39. Suppose Lefty Activists are Just Faking It, Like Actors
Activism is a form of acting. Like the ancient Greeks
40. Why the Enthusiastic Trump Rally Crowds?
Because they think he is fighting for them
41. Think of Activists as "Activistes"
Because like an "artiste" an activist is a public performer
42. Pelosi's "Far Left" Bill. The Bigger Problem
Lefties legislating their lefty morality
43. The Sacrificial Hero Ancient and Modern
How do we "save" the Gentry hero from egoism?